In this section, we offer a wide selection of self-help resources that may help you in the following ways;
- Help you to decide if you have a problem with drugs or alcohol using simple questionnaires around your use.
- Help you to identify the impact of your drug or alcohol use while you make a decision about what type of support you need.
- Assist you in reducing the amount of drugs or alcohol you use.
- Giving you access to a library of comprehensive bibliotherapy manuals
- Signposting you to other evidenced-based, online resources