On the 23rd May GDAS is holding a set of Mental Health Awareness Events spread across a number of our bases in Gwent. Organised by the GDAS/IRIS Dual Diagnosis Development Group we want the chance for Service User to find out more about what we can offer to support their mental health but also the range of services that are out there. On the day there will be raffles where Service Users could win a gift card for Argos. There will be food, drinks, information stands and plenty of activities to get involved with such as Indian Head Massages!
The events will be held from 11.30am-1.30pm at the following bases, please let anyone know who might be interested and pop along yourself!
- Cru Glas – 1 Church Street, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent NP23 6BE
- Powells Place – Old School Building, Powells Place, Newport, NP20 1LU
- The Junction – Cedar House, Station Road, Chepstow, NP16 5PB
- The Lighthouse – George Street, Pontypool, NP4 6BZ
- Chambers House – Pontllanfraith Rd, Blackwood, NP12 2BW